Friday, February 26, 2016

Pissed off Republicans Will Not Win The White House

batcrazy crazy gop-bats tump cruz

It seems to me that the Pissed Off Republicans are running the GOP Show now. They use to be called the far right wing of the party, then the Tea Party, but now I just call them The Pissed off Republicans. Same group of people just a new name.

If they think picking candidates like Trump or Cruz are going to get them enough votes to win the white House, they're just kidding themselves. Most Americans like leaders with class like Reagan Obama, Carter and Eisenhower to name a few. Not name calling, say what ever kind of guys, like Donald Trump and Ted Cruz. Heck I'm not a a Rubio fan, but at least he wouldn't be an embarrassment for America in the eyes of the world.


Trump is just a loud mouth who spits outs lots of one liners like Win Win or I'll make Mexico pay for that wall and he's just stupid.  Mr. Cruz well he just hates the way politics are done in America, and maybe he should just return to his birth country of Canada.

If Republicans want to win the White House again maybe they better start by getting ex-republicans back into the party. I left the Republicans, and I know many others like me who think this party is just full of hate anymore, headed in the wrong direction, no one left to reason with. (Strong word hate but thats how I feel about my old party now.)

Today even Lindsey Graham called his own party "batshit crazy".

If the Republicans want to get back on track they need to pick someone more to the center. I don't think it will happen for them this election. The pissed off clowns seem to be firring up the crazies. They lost level headed Jeb Bush.  I'm sure Ohio Governor John Kasich won't be around much longer either.

Yes Lindsey the Republican Party is batshit crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment